NO NEGRONI WITHOUT CAMPARI
- To mark the start of Negroni Week in the UK on Monday 4thJune, top London bars are giving you the chance to sample a Negroni, on the house
- Unlock the offer by ordering using a special phrase – ‘No Negroni Without Campari’ – when placing your order, which references the importance of the central ingredient of any Negroni: Campari
- As raising money for charitable causes is at the heart of Negroni Week, Campari UK will donate the full price of each drink redeemed using this offer to an official Negroni Week charity partner
London, UK: To celebrate Negroni Week, Campari®, Italy’s iconic red bittersweet apéritif, is partnering with some of the top bars in London to offer you the chance to sample a Negroni, on the house, on the first day of Negroni Week 2018 – Monday 4thJune.
And, even better, Campari will donate the full price of each drink redeemed using the offer to an official Negroni Week charity partner. Raising money and awareness for good causes is at the heart of Campari’s Negroni Week, and with ‘’No Negroni Without Campari’, Campari hopes to give a significant boost to the amount raised for charity during the UK’s Negroni Week.
To receive their drink on the house, all customers must do is order their Negroni using special phase – “NO NEGRONI WIHTOUT CAMPARI”. The Negroni is now a globally consumed contemporary classic cocktail, and the prestigious International Bartenders Association (IBA) lists Campari as one of the key ingredients of in the official recipe; composed of 25ml Campari, 25ml Gin and 25ml Sweet Red Vermouth (see Notes to Editors for further details).
To kick-start the official Negroni Week celebrations, the offer will be available on Monday 4th June only. The first 50 customers in each participating bar who order using the Campari catchphrase will receive a perfectly balanced drink, offered on the house. This offer is strictly limited to one per person, and the full price of each drink redeemed using this offer will be donated by Campari UK to one of the official Negroni Week partner charities. See full T&Cs in ‘Notes to Editors’.
Some of London’s best bars are taking part, including:
- Callooh Callay– 65 Rivington Street, EC2A 3AY
- Disrepute – 4 Kingly Court, Soho, W1B 5PW
- Little Bat – 54 Islington Park Street, N1 1PX
- Bar Termini Centrale – 31 Duke Street, W1U 1LG
- Shrub & Shutter – 336 Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, SW9 8QH
- Demon Wise & Partners –27a Throgmorton Street, EC2N 2AN
- Three Eight Four – 384 Coldharbour Lane, SW9 8LF
- Mele e Pere – 46 Brewer Street, Soho, W1F 9TF
- Polpo –41 Beak Street, Carnaby, W1F 9SB
- Lardo –197-201 Richmond Road E8 3NJ
Worldwide, the week-long international charity initiative of Negroni Weekwill take place from 4thto 10thJune 2018, withbarsand restaurants from across the worldcoming together over the classic Negroni cocktail – an iconic mix of Campari, gin and sweet red vermouth – to raise money and awareness for great causes.
Tapping into the ever-growing contemporary classic cocktail phenomenon and the rising popularity of bitter flavours, Negroni Week 2018 is set to be better than ever.
Campari continues to play a fundamental role in both the original Negroni recipe – the ingredients of which remain unchanged to this day – as well as being featured as a key component in the new age of Negronis, where bartenders and mixologists create new takes on the classic serve.
For more information about local participating bars and what’s going on in your area during Negroni Week 2018 visit: https://negroniweek.com/
CHEERS TO CHARITY: NEGRONI WEEK RETURNS FOR A SECOND YEAR TO CELEBRATE THE COCKTAIL OF THE MOMENT
Join Campari and raise a Negroni for charity between the 4th and 10th of June for 2018’s #NegroniWeek #Negroni #Campari
LONDON 14TH May 2018: Campari, Italy’s iconic red apéritif, presents Negroni Week 2018, championing the iconic Negroni cocktail – a perfect mix of Campari, gin and sweet red vermouth. The week-long international charity initiative will take place from the 4th – 10th June 2018 in bars and restaurants around the world to raise money for charitable causes. Over seven days, thousands of venues will celebrate the Negroni cocktail and its key ingredient: Campari, spreading the message that there is ‘No Negroni Without Campari’, over one shared charitable goal.
With the trend for bitter cocktails continuing to expand, Negroni Week 2018 is set to be the biggest yet. First launching in the UK in 2017, last year’s Negroni Week welcomed the involvement of 7,770 venues in 60 countries to raise a phenomenal $1.5 million for charitable causes since the launch.
WHAT NEGRONI WEEK 2018 HAS TO OFFER
Wherever you choose to enjoy Negroni Week 2018, you’ll have the chance to experience unique events and the best Negronis made by world-renowned bartenders. This year Campari lovers will be spoilt for choice, with hundreds of bars and restaurants in UK cities such as London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds and Manchester taking part in Negroni Week 2018. A full list of bars taking part in the UK can be found on https://www.negroniweek.com/venues.
Alongside sampling the iconic cocktail, Negroni lovers will have the chance to discover more about their favourite drink at tastings, masterclasses and dedicated Negroni menus taking place in the following venues:
- Negroni Menu at The Soho House Group, 4 – 10th June – Check out their bespoke Negroni menu at all UK locations, showcasing four unique twists on the classic cocktail: Visit https://www.sohohouse.com/ for more details.
- Campari Masterclass at Oriole, 7.00-11.00pm Tuesday 5th June – Join the Campari Brand Ambssadors for an intimate session on how to make the perfect serve. Tickets are free. Visit https://www.oriolebar.com/musiclisting/2017/11/12/campari to book your slot.
- Negroni Night at The Gherkin, 40th Floor, 6.30-7.30pm, 4th June – Negroni masterclass followed by live music, Negroni Cocktails and aperitivo snacks. For ticket information, visit http://www.thegherkinlondon.com/
- Guest Bartender sessions at Bar Termini Centrale will feature throughout the week (4-10th June) including Argentina’s top bartender, who will be giving guests an insight into how Argentinians enjoy their Negronis
- Pastaio Unlimited Pasta Event, Sunday 11th June – Enjoy sumptuous pasta dishes accompanied by a Classic Negroni for £20. Limited tickets available through Emerald Street and Mr Hyde