Plan your next water-based getaway, against the backdrop of the iconic London Boat Show
|Name:||Boating & Watersports Holiday Show 2018|
|Date:||Wednesday 10 – Sunday 14 January 2018|
|Time:||10am – 6.30pm each day, except late night closing til 8.30pm on Thursday 11 January and 6pm closing on Sunday 14 January|
|Tickets:||Advance tickets start from £15, with two children under the age of 15 going free with each adult. Concessions are also available|
Get in the holiday spirit and plan your next water-based getaway at the all-new Boating & Watersports Holiday Show. Whether seeking new adventures on the open ocean, a family-boating holiday on the UK’s inland waterways or checking out the latest in watersports gear, this brand-new event will offer it all. The new Show also offers an exclusive insight into some of the top destinations and holidays on the water. Visitors can take advantage of the unique ideas and inspiration on offer from the world’s leading specialists, during the notoriously busy holiday booking period in January.
Set alongside the iconic London Boat Show, visitors will be able to enjoy entry into both events. For five days ExCeL London will celebrate everything you can do and enjoy on the water, bringing together a world of inspiration, stunning yachts and on water experiences.
Over 300 exhibitors will be showcasing the best the marine world has to offer with debuts to the World and European stage. The Show will also offer exciting attractions including:
- Lock & Waterside Pub – the inland network and the Broads in Norfolk offer great family holidays and the opportunity to get active or simply chill out. The Show’s very own Lock & Waterside pub, surrounded by narrow boats, river cruisers and kids play area is the best place to have a drink and think about your next family adventure.
- Beach Club & Activity Pool – featuring a real-life sailing school on the sand, visitors can learn the art of dinghy sailing, kayaking or Stand Up Paddleboarding before having the opportunity to put their skills into practice on the Show’s stunning pool
- Classic Boat Collection – a stunning collection of beautiful boats presented on a raised deck will greet visitors as the first thing they see when they enter the Show. Curators will be on hand to talk about their history, whilst visitors can get up close to view the detail of this remarkable collection
- Practical Boating Theatre – using the deck of a boat as a setting for this brand-new attraction, expert advice and live, practical demonstrations will allow visitors to brush up on their knowledge or learn a new skill
- Yachtsman’s Bar – the centerpiece of the Show, the Yachtsman’s Bar will offer visitors a meeting point and a place amongst the beautiful boats to have a drink with friends and soak up the atmosphere of this world-class event
- The Legends Theatre – the place to see, hear and meet the legends of the sailing world plus a few surprise guests along the way. Featuring films and stories of adventure, the Theatre will be hosted by Sky TV’s, Alec Wilkinson
- The Black & White Bar – with live music over the course of the five days, this is the London Boat Show’s signature attraction. Remaining at the core of the Show’s social scene, it’s the place to swap stories, trade tips and plan the season ahead
- Bespoke London – enjoy an element of luxury whilst indulging in a glass of champagne
Alongside some fantastic attractions and thrilling entertainment, the Shows will bring together the great and the good from across the British and global market to the heart of the capital city. Whether you love adventure holidays, want to experience something new or just want an enjoyable day out, the all-new Boating & Watersports Holiday Show, together with the world-famous London Boat Show, have something for everyone.